This is from the Facebook note that is spreading around the cyber world that asks you to write 25 random things about yourself. I tried to resist the peer pressure. Back bone gave out.
1. I don't believe in romantic things. Their intentions are usually not true.
2. I am a sucker for a tall man with baggy jeans around his butt, and a sideways flat billed new era hat.
3. Crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam (without the seeds) sandwiches have a special place in my heart.
4. I was blonde for a minute, and when I tried wedding dresses on, I realized I just wasn't being true to myself. I am a redhead inside and out.
5. On July 11, 2009, I will inherit two nephews, three brothers in law, and four sisters in law, and they have become like blood relatives to me.
6. I have to shower everyday. period. no exceptions.
7. I am a taurus and a redhead, and that makes me eternally stubborn.
8. I once threw an alarm clock at my dad and ripped my aunt kate's silk shirt, and broke wine glasses.
9. When it's my birthday, I let everyone know how many days til my birthday for the month leading up to it, and celebrate for a week afterwards.
10. I HATE the seams on socks. They MUST be straight across my toes, and my shoes have to be a half size too big, or i FREAK out. STUPID SOCKS.
11. I graduated from college from CU in December. I took classes online while I worked a full time job. It was the hardest and the best thing I have ever done for myself.
12. I believe in something bigger than me, but I'm not sure what it is yet.
13. Some people say that I'm "fake responsible".
14. When someone gives me a time to meet them, they should just tell me thirty minutes earlier than the actual time, because I'm consistantly late to everything.
15. I force myself to like sushi because I really like the idea of eating California rolls.
16. I wish I was happy with my body.
17. I found a wedding dress that I never ever thought I would like, and ending up loving it.
18. Dirty dishes drive me up the wall, but i hate cleaning them. Thus leading to a sink full of dirty dishes.
19. I want at least four children. So does Adam. I wonder if we will change our mind when we have one.
20. I love love love Christmas, but I don't like the pressure when you have to open presents in front of a bunch of people.
21. I have a black lab puppy, and she is my best friend. Truly.
22. One of the things I regret most is that I have let friendships from college slip away.
23. One of the things I am most grateful for in my life, is that I am still friends with the girls from pre school.
24. My aunt Kate is my best friend. She moved away and broke my heart.
25. This was a lot harder than I expected it to be.