Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear Facebook, You suck.

Dear Facebook,

You Suck.

Love,

Jessica Can'twaittobe(insertnewlastnamehere)



Today I went on to Facebook to change my name so my middle name said "cantwaittobe(insertnewlastnamehere)". Facebook, in a big red box, informed me that I was now blocked from changing my name for two weeks because one request had already been rejected.

Um, Facebook, my wedding is in TEN DAYS! That is four days shorter than two weeks. So, um, how in the holy hell am I supposed to change my current last name to my new last name when I get married??? Because everyone knows, that is one of the things you must do immediately after saying I Do!

I suppose, thanks to Facebook's lock out, I will have to not only wait two weeks, but also wait another week, until I get back from our honeymoon.

Thanks a lot Facebook. You suck.

3 comments:

  1. this is a sign. a sign that you should not change your name. because changing your name is wrong and bad. not that i'm judging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think changing your name is okay, just have him change to yours after you carry the burden of his for a few years.

    ReplyDelete