Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Retrospect

Ten Lessons from 2010
(Thanks Sulfa for the idea!)

10. If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

9. Waiting for something I desperately want is much harder than I could have ever imagined.

8. Life is a journey. This means that I need to let someone else drive and enjoy being along for the ride. The destination is always better if I let God drive.

7. When your puppy eats straight peanut oil from deep frying the Thanksgiving Day turkey, she will be very very sick.

6. Working with high schoolers is my calling, and some day I will make it my job.

5. Lake Powell is one of my favorite places on earth.

4. Sleeping is still one of my favorite past times.

3. Being married is both awesome and very hard.

2. God takes away and God provides, but both are just part of our journey.

1. My faith, my family, and my husband are my rocks. This doesn't change even in the face of heartbreak and disappointment.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! Congratulations on finding your calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful woman. Love Aunt Kellie

    ReplyDelete