Friday, May 3, 2013

Donuts!



How far along? 23 weeks 3 days

Weight gain/loss:  Creeping up on 18 lbs up. 

Feeling: Still feeling great. I sometimes forget that I can't quite do as much as I want, but that's ok. 

Maternity clothes? Nothing else fits!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well still with a lot of very strange dreams. One included the baby being in a giant chicken egg. 

Food cravings: Still fruit! This week I also craved a donut from City Market. I indulged. 

Movement? All the time! Every day this baby gets stronger, and people can feel it from the outside now. Sometimes the flips and somersaults make me nauseous!

What I miss? I don't miss anything.

Best moment this week:  That donut I indulged in! Ha. But really having other people feel the baby.

What I'm looking forward to: Our crib gets here today! YAY!

Next Appointment: May 13th. Glucose test and a pre-travel check up.

Milestones: Baby is starting to grow baby fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment