Thursday, August 14, 2008

Money vs. Peanut Butter Pretzel Mojo Bars.

Peanut Butter Pretzel Mojo Bar = my favoritest thing on the face of this planet

I'm not talking about love like you have for your family or friends, I'm talking pure blissful, lustful, entrancement with all things peanut butter pretzel. Seriously.

And today, when I checked my bank account to see how well I was doing at managing my money since we are closing on our house in approximately 144 hours (who's counting?), I had an epiphany.

Money is the arch nemesis of Peanut Butter Pretzel Mojo Bars.

Really, I'm not kidding. I'm just sure, somewhere in the universe, peanut butter pretzel mojo bars have light saber wars with money just like Luke and Darth Vader. It's happening.

I hate money. Hate, hate, hate it.

No matter how hard I try to keep it in my bank account. It disappears. I swear that I'm doing so good not spending any of that green shit and then it disappears some more. Like, poof! Gone! I think there is a little green money monster that lives in my checking account and his main source of nutrition is MY MONEY!

2 comments: