Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ridiculous montage of atrocious and repulsive Christmas sweaters

So on Friday we had an Ugly Sweater Party at our house. It was meant to be just a reason to get friends together. It turned out to be the most ridiculous montage of atrocious and repulsive Christmas sweaters that I think I've ever seen.

My friend, Erin, who actually surprised me from Boulder, brought a bunch of ugly sweaters with her for our crew. She got up early on Black Friday morning and went to the thrift store. She was just trying to get here at a reasonable hour, but it turned out that little old ladies had plans for weeks to do their black Friday shopping at Savers. She literally had to elbow and push her way through the fragile, fiesty old ladies to the Christmas racks. Who knew that people would actually want these sweaters?!

Take note: My sweater had jingle bells on it, that actually jingled. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to surprise you, especially with some FANTASTIC sweaters! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete