Friday, March 22, 2013

Oreos. Dominos. Fruit!

Here is a picture of the progression of my growing belly!


How far along? 17 weeks 3 days

Weight gain/loss: Holy lord, they weren't kidding when they said you pack on the pounds in the second trimester. I think I'm up 9-10 lbs at this point. 

Feeling: Feeling pretty good. Woke up sore this morning, and might be fighting a sinus infection again, but other than that, great! I have an appetite and basically crave food all the time. 

Maternity clothes? Most definitely. I'm loving the things I've purchased and borrowed!

Sleep: Definitely getting more uncomfortable by the day. I wake up with sore hips, but that's all part of it right? Just a reminder that we have a perfect baby growing!

Food cravings: Oreos. Dominos Pizza. And FRUIT! I literally have like 5 servings of fruit every day. 

Movement? I think I'm starting to feel little taps and pressure. I sure hope so! It makes me nervous to feel good, but not feel movement. 

What I miss? Nothing. I'll put up with feeling yucky, weight gain, etc so that I get to take this baby home in August!

Best moment this week:  Starting to feel the movement and my momma putting her hands on my belly to try to feel it.

What I'm looking forward to: Movement! I cannot wait to feel this little one start moving! It will help me be more at ease. 

Next Appointment: April 10th. It will be the big anatomy scan! I can't wait to see our little cupcake again. 

Milestones: Belly has officially popped and baby has fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment