Friday, December 3, 2010

Proceeded to giggle wildly

Adam wasn't feeling well last night, so I let him bring the dog up on the bed with us. He can be a baby when he was sick, but last night he was in real pain, so I genuinely felt bad for him. And our dog is super cute. He finally fell asleep, so I was relieved we weren't facing a trip to the emergency room (there is a legitimate concern for this). Things were quiet so I decided to read my book for a bit. Out of nowhere, the dog AND my husband started snoring soooo loud. They were both so annoying that I looked over and was just about to wake Adam up, when I saw this:
Seriously?! The bad little black dog was snuggled up next to my adorable husband with her tongue just peeking out of her mouth and they were both rumbling the bed with their snoring. I couldn't bring myself to wake them. So instead, I got my phone, took a few pictures and proceeded to giggle wildly. Needless to say, Adam woke up from my ridiculous laughter and was less than thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment