Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In God We Trust

Well yesterday marks the passing of my second due date. I got through the day without thinking about it too hard, so as not to burst into tears at work. Today I feel renewed. I can now focus only on the future we have in store for us. We have a lot of great things planned for the summer. We have a new house to decorate. We have a summer filled with cousins visiting the ranch we now live on. Lots of great things!

We also decided we are taking a break from actively trying. I know that we run the risk of losing another baby if I don't take the progesterone, but I'm going to spend a lot of time praying and turning it over to God. No temping or tracking or obsessing. After one month, we'll reassess. I'm going to take it one day at a time, and give ourselves a month to focus on us and our families. God will take care of us. He always does.

This is going to be a month full of melting snow, green grass on the way, time with family, time as a couple, and mostly just peace and growth.

April's Motto: In God We Trust




2 comments:

  1. Good for you guys. Tough choice I'm sure, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is a good break for you all. Enjoy each other too. Love the new house!
    jerilyn

    ReplyDelete