Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Someday

I suck at blogging. My life is insane. I'm so ready for summer!!! We are all moved into our new house and it's finally starting to feel like home. It's weird to now live in a house that I spent so much time in before it was mine. I'm glad we are there though and I feel so blessed. I think Adam does too. I'm sure my parents are sick of us at this point, we spend a lot of time there. But they probably have to just get used to it. Haha.

I'm struggling with the whole trying to get pregnant thing. It's so hard to want something so bad and do everything in my power to get there, and still no success. I am trying to live in an attitude of gratitude, because I know in my heart we will look back on this and it will make sense. But it's only frustrating right now. I've pretty much surrendered to the process and just try to think about anything else. Someday I will look back on this time in my life and understand.

We are going to take a road trip over Memorial Day weekend to California to see all of my family that is out there now. I'm really really looking forward to it! I can't wait to get out there and spend some time with the people I love and enjoy the sun!! (Is winter over yet here???) Then, in June we are planning a trip to Lake Powell! Lots of vacation plans in my future! Thank God! So there you have it, an update on my uninteresting but crazy life! I will try and write more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment