Monday, March 24, 2008

Skipped School? Check.

*Courtesy of Badmom.... she is good. I like her. 

( X ) Gone on a blind date
( X ) Skipped school (only in college when it really mattered because I my parents were paying for it)
( X ) Been to Canada 
( X ) Been to Mexico (Oh how I wish I was there now... since I live in a snow cave.)
( X ) Been to Florida
( X ) Been on a plane
( X ) Been lost 
( X ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( X ) Gone to Washington, DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean (I really hate it though... um. I don't like not knowing what is swimming around my feet. ew.)
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( X ) Paid for a meal with coins only (Hello... I'm a college student... still broke even with a full time job)
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (I'm a Wheeler. Self control is not our thing.)
( X ) Made prank phone calls (Only in middle school, but believe me it happened... and we though of EVERYONE.)
(  ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain
( X ) Written a letter to Santa (Yes, and can't wait to have babies who can write letters too.)
(  ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(  ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (Excuse me? The sunrise? Um no.)
( X ) Blown bubbles
( X ) Gone ice skating (Yes. I still use a cone.)
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors (Definitely not, I would wear a swimsuit in the shower if it wasn't so wierd.)
( X ) Gone to the movies alone (Definitely... very liberating and only when mad at a boyfriend.)


1. Any nickname? JR, Jess, Jesse, Redheaded Step Child, Carrot Top, you name it... 
2. Mother's name? Stephanie... I love her. 
3. Favorite drink? Iced tea or club soda with lime... mmmm....
4. Tattoos? No, but I really would love to have a rib piece. 
5. Body piercings? Well... since I still have the holes even though I don't keep jewelry in them much anymore... nose, lip and the belly button (still has one in it) and my ears twice. Thus, why I am still called Pierced Niece. 
6. How much do you love your job? I love it. I get to hang out with my Daddy and my Grandpa all the time. 
7. Birthplace? Denver, Colorado
8. Favorite vacation spot? Mexico for a relaxing vacation, Europe for education and experience. 
9. Ever been to Africa? No, and probably won't as there are too many lions and tigers and bears oh my!
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? OMG yes, I am a Wheeler, remember? 
11. Ever been on TV? Not that I know of, thank god. 
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yep, in college, it's what you do... you have to put art on your wall somehow. 
13. Ever been in car accident? UGH. Two of them... one totaled my car.  Not fun. The state patrol said I pulled a Dukes of Hazzard move. 
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Italian or a good vinaigrette
16. Favorite pie? Chocolate Cream Pie... again it comes with the last name. 
17. Favorite number? 13 and 7
18. Favorite movie? Right now, probably, I Am Legend.
19. Favorite holiday? My birthday... because it's all about meeeee.
20. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream. Yum. 
21. Favorite food? Mexican. Always. And. Forever. 
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Sleeping in and going out. 
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Dial... right now.. Green Tea and Honey
24. Favorite toothpaste? Aquafresh
25. Favorite scent? Coconut and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now and Hollister Cologne on boys.
26. What do you do to relax? Listen to music, drive, and chat online. 
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully married to my amazing boyfriend with three little ones running around my feet. :)

Now... you go do it because I would love to know what your favorite scent is and whether you have gone skinny dipping. 

3 comments:

  1. holy fricking frick. after you stay with my children (three) for a week then let's come back to that ten years one.

    and coconut? icky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this because I need a blog idea! And because it's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for taking the bait!

    Great answers - especially your mom's name. :)

    ReplyDelete